1. My unfolded laundry is on the dining room table, but I still feel happy because it is clean.
2. Lebron James had an influence on our school day today. Jason went to the Cavs game yesterday and brought this poster home. It has inspired a lot of basement basketball in between subjects. I’m calling that physical education for today.
3. There is an empty granola bar wrapper next to Caleb. He isn’t supposed to eat snacks in the dining room (maybe I need to rethink that rule – I just realized that it is a dining room). Homeschooling makes us all have the munchies.
4. There is still a stack of folding chairs against my living room wall from a meeting last Wednesday night. Didn’t notice it until I took this picture.
5. Caleb can’t help but grin when I’m taking even so-called candid shots. He is doing History, by the way.
6. You may see the pencil sharpener on the piano….that is an essential for a homeschool situation – invest in a decent pencil sharpener!!!
Caleb took this picture of us. I love the fact that Israel still likes me to snuggle next to him and take turns reading his history book with him. And Betsey is always my little shadow! (and I’m always freezing in my house, hence the scarf and jacket). (and yes, that is homeschool mom hair-do for sure.)