Zoanna said I would be least likely to respond to the following survey. Silly Zoanna, don’t you know (by the fact that I have a blog) that I love talking about ME :).
1. Where do you work? I work at home. Homeschooling has become a big part of (wonderful and challenging) “job” this year. With two fourth graders, and third grader, and hardest of all in my opinion, a kindergartner (not that she’s hard, but teaching reading…yikes!!! No one warned me.) homeschooling takes up a large part of my day.
2. What color are your socks right now? pink
3.What are you listening to right now? My son scraping the bottom of the cereal bowl with his spoon to get the last few cheerios. He’s slurping the milk from the spoon as well. lovely.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? lasagna last night at the rehearsal dinner for the Gills. that Emily C. can cook!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? burgundy
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? love her to pieces.
9. How old are you today? 36
10. Favorite drink? coffee. (used to drink the vanilla breve latte from Starbucks hot in winter, iced in summer, until my metabolism decided to say, “hey, you’re 35 now, so I’m going to take it easy, slow down, etc.”)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? my little guys playing baseball and soccer; my husband playing softball (okay, so I don’t exactly watch the whole game, I talk the entire time to my friends, but I do see him up to bat sometimes, so doesn’t that count?)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? absolutely!
13. Any pets? no.
14. Favorite food? dinner: Maryland steamed crabs; dessert: flan
15. What was the last movie you watched? second half of a Night At the Museum
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? Me, angry? nevah! 🙂 It depends on who/what I am angry with/about. I use my words as weapon of choice. Sad, really. I think it would be better if I threw things or something.
18. Favorite childhood toy? Barbies. But I have bad memories of having to let my sister’s friend use my handsome Ken doll while I had to use Sonny Bono who makes a nasty looking Barbie. I’m healing. Maybe I’ll throw something to vent a little anger over it. 🙂
19. Cherries or Blueberries? too hard. I looooove them both!
20. Do you want your friends to post this? yes, please.
21. Who is most likely to respond? Most people I know have already done this.
22. Who is least likely to respond? Donna Bishop who has been very quiet on her blog lately.
23. Living arrangements? Single family home
24. When was the last time you cried? I’m not much of a cryer. Probably on Sunday morning in worship.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? it would be my friend Michelle, or my cousin Mary if they read my blog.
27. What did you do last night? went to the rehearsal dinner for the Gill wedding.
28. Favorite smells: I love when my husband wears cologne…just faint so that only I can smell it when I kiss him. I love my perfume right now: Versace Bright Crystal. loooooove it!!!!! I like the wild honeysuckle candle from Bath and Body. For natural smells: bread baking; freshly mowed grass especially if it has a bit of onion grass smell; Maggie’s morning cheeks; laundry out of the dryer (okay, not exactly natural, but it is a favorite); lilacs
29. What do you regret the most in life? how I handled motherhood from the twins’ second year through their fourth year.
30. What are you most afraid of? My children not walking with the Lord as adults (how lacking in faith, I know, but it is my biggest fear).
31. What are your favorite types of hamburgers? mushroom and swiss on grill.
32. Favorite breed of dog? I think mini-pins are cute
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
34. How many years at your current job? full-time mom: 9
35. Favorite day of the week? I love Sunday for being with God’s people, worshiping corporately, and hearing the Word of God preached; and I love Monday because it’s Jason’s day off and we spend precious time together as a family
36. Which states have you lived in? Kentucky (for my first 3 months), MD
37. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? almost died riding the back of a motor scooter in Bermuda (okay, so I didn’t almost die; but I could have!!)