This is one of my family’s favorite crock pot meals.
1. slow cook pork roast (or boneless ribs) on low for 4-6 hours or however long it takes to
2. shred your meat (you could drain the fat at this point, but your carnita meat may be a little bit drier).
3. add taco seasoning packet (of if you don’t do the prepackaged stuff: combine onion powder, cumin, salt, pepper, chili powder to taste) and 1/4 cup of water. If your roast was big, you may want to add two packets and double the water.
4. slow cook 2 more hours. you may need to add more water
5. we serve it burrito style in a large soft taco with refried beans, spanish rice, monterey jack cheese, sour cream and salsa.
Mmmm, mmm, good!