1. I will be leaving my entire family and the only church I’ve ever known to follow my husband to Akron, Ohio where he will have the privilege of leading Covenant of Grace Church as their senior pastor.
2. we will be rellocating sometime in the fall
3. I am in Akron right now and just spent two days from 9 to 5 house hunting.
4. we just had a contract accepted on an incredible home in Wadsworth, OH. Thank you so much those of you who prayed for us. I will post pictures of the house soon. It is incredible. One huge blessing is the cost of housing is so much lower in Ohio (at least in this area of Ohio).
5. I have never experienced such a range of emotions simultaneously in my life: happy, sad, excited, scared, and much more.
6. Jason has been amazing through the whole process. (okay, I know this is supposed to be about me, but I couldn’t help but say this about Jason and I will brag on him in more detail later.)
7. I can’t wait to finally share all of what God has been showing me through this adventure which began about a year ago. I am in awe of His patience, mercy, and faithfulness through this process. He has been so good to us.
8. I had planned about one hundred ways to blog about “the big move” we are making, but this gets the info out there without all of the drama….don’t worry, plenty drama to come!!!
*please reproduce this with 8 things we may not know about you